Thursday, May 5, 2011

Summation of Beyond Method #9

I have found this to be the most difficult of all, since I do not possess the equipment to do this discovery exercise properly. Most of this was confusing to me and I just tried to do the best I could with the resources I have. If I get the opportunity to have someone help and loan me the equipment I will try to do a better job and post it on the blog.

As to the question which method did I use: I took the path of least resistance (pictorial) with a few captions telling about the Carl and Mary Welhausen Library. I would have liked to have had all the picture s on one blog, but was unsure of how to do this, so they are on 3 seperate postings.

Do I see a use for digital storytelling? Yes. I feel this would be a good electronic, visual of all the many things your library can offer to the patrons; with a cool fun kind of edge, that would be more engaging to to our patrons.

No comments:

Post a Comment