Thursday, January 7, 2010

method 12

The exercise that I enjoyed the most was also the one that took me the most time and that was method five with Photo Imaging. It was enjoyable because of the outcome. I didn't realize that there would be a photostream included with it. I would like to do this exercise again on my own sometime .

This program has affected me in a postive way because it forced me to go outside my comfort zone. I usually find I am more capable than what I thought and it boosts my confidence.

I wouldn't mind taking a course like this again. For me, thats gratifying, when my original thought was to just bite the bullet and pray like mad to get through it.

You did a really good job and the videos were simplistic and clear; however, if your not familiar with the lingo it can be distracting and hard to keep up. I'm one of those people who needs explicit step-by- step instructions.

Yes, I would participate. I thank you for this program and look forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment